Pizza is a savory Italian dish. It consists of round, flattened dough topped with cheese, tomatoes, and various other ingredients like mushrooms, olives, meat, etc., and baked at a high temperature, traditionally in a wood-fired oven.
It is very popular all over the world and everyone loves it as a food or just munching.
Let’s have some homemade pizza and enjoy our cooking.
The Best Homemade Pizza
Pizza is a savoury Italian dish. It consisting of round, flattened dough topped with cheese, tomatoes, and various other ingredients like mushrooms, olives, meat, etc. and baked at a high temperature, traditionally in a wood-fired oven.
Yield: 8 people
The Best Homemade Pizza
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Step 1: Blooming the yeast:
- In a 2 ½ Cups of warm water Add 1 tsp. sugar,2 tsp. Dried yeast in water and give it a good stir. When the yeast starts to produce the little bubbles its means it’s come alive.
Step 2: Pizza dough Preparation:
- In a large bowl add 7 cups of sifted flour along with 1 ½ Tsp. salt.
- Add 6 tbsps. of extra virgin olive oil in the flour.
- Add the bloomed yeast water in the flour and mix well.
- Once the water and oil incorporated well with the flour, place it on the board for kneading it.
- Knead the Dough for good 10 minutes. Knead the dough by rolling the dough on top of itself and push it forward, rotate the dough back and forth to make sure all parts of the dough are well incorporated.
- Make a ball of the dough.
- Take a large bowl and grease it with olive oil and place the dough ball in it and cover it with a cling film to rise.
- Make sure to raise the dough for 1 hour and the best result rises the dough overnight.
- After the dough rises, knead it for the other 2-3 minutes to return the dough to life.
- Dust the little flour on the dough and with the help of finger gently stats to fold the dough into a ball. Cut the dough ball into small balls as required.
- Sprinkle the dry flour on the dough ball and cover it with a towel and let them rise for 1 more hour.
- Your perfect pizza dough is ready for toppings.
Step 3: Pizza toppings Preparation:
Tomatoes Pizza Sauce:
- For pizza sauce all the verities of tomato are good but whole tomatoes are best. Take whole tomatoes can Add 1 tbsp. kosher salt and blend them finely. This sauce can be for all the pizza varieties.
Step 4: Pizza Preparation:
Classical MARGHERITA pizza:
- Stretch the pizza dough with your finger into round evenly.
- Spread semolina flour to the tray and spread the dough evenly on it and stretch a little.
- Spread a spoon full of tomato pizza sauce into the dough.
- Tear up the fresh mozzarella cheese into small pieces and evenly spread over the sauce.
- Bake you pizza at the preheated oven as hot as possible on preheated baking sheet until the cheese is nice dark deep brown and crust is golden brown as well.
- Spread fresh basil leaves on the top evenly. So the classic MARGARITA pizza is ready. It is healthy and crunches you will love it.
- Prepare the pizza crust evenly.
- Spread 2 tbsps. Extra virgin olive oil evenly on the pizza crust.
- Spread the mozzarella cheese over the crust.
- Sprinkle the dried oregano top of the cheese well.
- Bake it until golden brown.
- Spread fresh ricotta cheese on the pizza and spread a little bit of pesto sauce to enhance the flavour.
- This pizza is very light and gorgeous to have. Have fun.
Classical Pepperoni pizza:
- Prepare The pizza crust. Spread the tomato sauce evenly on the crust.
- Spread a generous amount of grated mozzarella cheese along with the spicy pepperonis on the top.
- Bake it until the crust has a golden brown colour.
- Spread grated Parmigiano-Reggiano or parmesan cheese on the top and voila the fresh homemade pepperoni pizza is ready.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!