If you are fond of fried food then this buttermilk soaked, rummage the chicken pieces in seasoned flour and fry them in hot oil until the crisp is one of your treats. Kids are crazy about the fried chicken, but this is a bit spicy for them, so these are best for those who love and tolerate tasty food.
These smoked paprika fried chicken is marinated in buttermilk and fried to perfection and crunchy and will be ranked at the top of your cooking list.
They’re delicious as it is or you can go for different sauces as well, or perched on top of a salad. Everyone will love it. If you are going to plan a dinner for special someone delightedly, go for this yummy fried paprika chicken perched on the green salad and fascinate your loved one in the restaurant-style.
Let’s us start and create this unique and delicious delicacy just in no time.
Paprika Fried Chicken Recipe
- 200 Grams Boneless chicken Thighs
- 1 Tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 Tsp Paprika Powder (Smoked)
- ½ Tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Tsp Onion Powder
- ½ Tsp Garlic Salt
- ½ Tsp Black Pepper
- ½+ ½ Tsp Salt
- ½ Tsp Brown Sugar
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 1 Cup Buttermilk
- 2-3 Bay Leaves (Crushed)
- 1 Cup All-purpose Flour
- 2/3 Cup Cornflour
- ½ Tsp Baking Powder
- Cooking Oil For Frying
- In a bowl, add 1 tsp. Coriander powder,1 tsp. Smoked paprika powder, ½ tsp. Cayenne pepper powder,1 tsp. Onion powder, ½ tsp. Garlic salt,1/2 tsp. Black pepper, ½ tsp. Salt and ½ tsp. Brown sugar and mix allspice well.
- Take 200 grams of boneless chicken thighs and cut them into half.
- Place it on cling film and with meat mallet pound the chicken to flatten.
- Peppering the spice mix on both sides of the chicken and set it aside.
- In a large bowl add 1 cup of buttermilk along with the ½ tsp. of salt.
- Add 2 whole eggs in buttermilk and whisk well. Add 2-3 crushed bay leave and mix well.
- Add the chicken in the buttermilk mix and cover it to marinate about 24 hours or a minimum of 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- In a flat plate, add remaining spice mix along with 1 cup of all-purpose flour and 2/3 cup of cornflour. Add ½ tsp. of baking powder in it and mix well.
- Heat the oil on medium-high heat in a cooking pan. Adjust the oil temperature to 170° or 340° F for frying.
- Take the marinated chicken and coat it with the spice mix flour.tap gently to remove excess flour.
- Fry the chicken for 4 minutes, on medium-high heat until golden brown.
- Place the chicken on a wire rack to drain.