What is your reaction when you will have a crackly top, crispy, chewy, gooey, and fudgy center in the right places, sprinkled with melted chunks of chocolate? Surprised? Amazed? Or jumping up and down? Pure chocolate heaven, the best fudgiest brownie can get you over the moon! But when it becomes the fudgiest, your love enhances more to the lust of chocolate.
This recipe promises that you will never go back to any other brownie recipe. The simple, easy-to-make fudgiest brownies pack a severe chocolate punch!
So, sweet teeth and chocoholics let’s get started with the yummiest and fudgiest chocolate brownie.
Best Fudgiest Brownies
- 200 Grams Dark Chocolate (Semi-sweet)
- ½ Cup Butter
- 2/3 Cup Sugar
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar
- 3 Medium-size Eggs
- ¼ Tsp Vanilla Essence
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- ½ Cup All-purpose Flour
- ¼ Cup Cocoa Powder
- Preheat oven at 170 degrees.
- Take 8*8 inches baking pan and lined with parchment paper.
- Take 200 grams of semi-sweet dark chocolate and roughly cut it into pieces.
- In a pan, boil water into simmering.
- Melt the chocolate into a double boiler into a silky consistency.
- Take another bowl to add 2/3 cup of sugar and ½ cup of brown sugar.
- Add three eggs in a sugar one by one and whisk thoroughly. Until get creamy and sugar completely dissolved.
- Add ¼ tsp. Salt and 1 tsp. Vanilla essence.
- Take ½ cup of all-purpose flour and ¼ cup of cocoa powder and sieve it into a smooth chocolaty batter.
- Gently fold cocoa powder and flour in a batter.
- Pour the batter in a lined baking pan.
- Gently tap the baking pan on the floor to remove extra big air bubbles.
- Bake the cake on preheated oven at 190 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
- Let the cake completely cool.
- For the cutting, dip a knife in hot water, repeat the step every time before cutting.
- Enjoy the super fuggy brownies just in no time. And love your baking as well.
- Crumpled nuts (peanuts, walnuts, almonds, etc.)
- Dried fruits (dates, cranberries, raisins)
- Crunchy coconut
- Caramel Chunks