Do you have a sweet tooth? Do you start craving for something chocolaty anytime? If yes, this two-ingredient chocolate cake is for you. You need nothing but some chocolate and an egg. You can treat yourself with this gluten-free cake with only two ingredients.
It seems truly amazing that you don’t need any other ingredients to make an easy cake, but it’s entirely true! This flourless, gluten-free, chocolate cake is easy to make and it will satisfy your chocolate craving too.
As you might conceive, a two-ingredient dessert is super easy to make. And the sweet fragrance of this chocolaty treat will permeate every inch of your house.
You will not trust your eyes that this cake is only made of chocolate and eggs when you start baking it. It still tastes fantastic, has a super consistency, and will even look good on your coffee table.
Whatever the situation, these two-ingredient chocolate cake is so ridiculously fast and easy to make, and save the day.
This cake tends to be moist, dense texture, gooey, and is excellent, and everyone enjoys them.
Shall we start with this yummy creation! Let’s start the masterpiece.
2-ingredient Chocolate Cake
- 200 Grams Dark chocolate (Semi-sweet)
- 4 Large Size Eggs
- Preheat oven at 170 degrees.
- Take 200 grams of semi-sweet dark chocolate and cut it into small pieces.
- Place it aside to let the melted chocolate cool.
- Take four eggs, separate whites, and yolks in a bowl.
- Beat the whites until a firm peak.
- Take a 6 inches pan and lined with parchment paper.
- Pour the batter in it. Tap the pan for 2-3 times to remove extra air bubbles.
- Bake the cake for 30 minutes in a preheated oven.
- Lose the edges and unmold the cake.