Take a sip of Chai latte and remove your headache
Chai latte is used as a great beverage. It is also called masala chai. It is a super awakening tea for you if you are not feeling well. It is a combination of black tea and spices with whole cream milk. You can serve it to your friends and family with snacks and cookies.
The recipe for this tasty beverage is given as under:
Chai Latte Recipe
- 12 pieces Black pepper
- 5 pieces Cardamom
- 6 to 7 pieces Clove
- 2 cups Water
- 2 bags Black tea
- 2 cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Brown sugar
- 1 inch Ginger
- 1 stick Cinnamon
- Take a pan, add 2 cups of water, and boil it on medium flame.
- Now take a mortar and pestle for crushing.
- Put black pepper, clove, and cardamom in it and crush them.
- Now take one cinnamon stick and ginger and crush them coarsely.
- Now it’s time to add all the crushed spices to the pan containing boil water and boil it further for approx 10 minutes.
- Put 2 tbsp of sugar in boiled water containing all the spices.
- Add two black tea bags in the same spicy water.
- Again boil it for about 3 minutes.
- Now pour the tea into the cup by using a filter
- Put an empty pan on the stove, add milk, and boil it until it gets perfectly boiled.
- After boiling, remove the pan from the stove.
- Now blend the milk using a blender and pour it into the cup containing tea.
- Sprinkle cinnamon powder over the tea as a topping
- Now the chai latte is ready for serving.
- You can enjoy it as an evening tea with biscuits and snacks.
- Make sure that the milk used for making this tea must be fresh and fully creamed.
- Clean the mortar and pestle before using them.
- As we all know, tea or coffee contains caffeine, so it helps to stimulate our nervous system.
- As this tea contains a mixture of spices, it is beneficial for reducing body pain.
- This tea is too good for headaches and flu.
- This tea contains ginger which helps a lot in removing constipation.
- It also helps to maintain blood sugar levels.