Cooking gives you the creativity to serve whatever you like, and because you’re your own kitchen chef, it’s always much fun coming up with new delicious dishes.
Caramel custard is so light and creamy that you can lick your plates eventually. With a few ingredients, you will be a master chef star in your house. This yummy custard or pudding is very popular all over the world, and after making this at home, this will be the star recipe of your house.
Caramel custard is a baked milk and egg custard dessert from Spain. This custard has an exceptional twist, however. The layer of caramelized sugar on the bottom of the dish then becomes the top layer when you flip-flop it onto the plate, which then covers the extremely silky custard in a delicious caramel sauce.
So let’s start to be a master chef of all occasions:
Simply The Best Caramel Custard Recipe
- Preheat oven at 160 °C.
- Take a cooking pan, add 50 ml of sugar and heat it on low flame to melt the sugar.
- Mix gradually to prevent sugar from burning. When sugar completely melted remove it from heat and add 1 tbsp. Of hot water and mix well in melted sugar.
- Pour the caramel into ramekins and place aside to set well.
- Take a clean pot, add 350 ml of milk in it, and heat it over low flame.
- Take two large sizes of eggs along with one egg yolk. Whisk the eggs well.
- Pour the hot milk gently into eggs and whisk gradually to remove any lumps.
- Cover the ramekins with the foil paper to avoid steam and burning of custard.
- Bake the caramel custard for 50 minutes at 160°C.
- Cool the caramel custard for 10 minutes.
- Chill the yummy caramel custard before serving.
Enjoy the yummy dessert with no guilt as it is divine and delicious.