Enjoy your meal with this super yummy and delicious garlic bread
Garlic bread is super yummy and crispy bread. It is always paired as a complimentary one or combination with soup, pizza, and other dishes. You can prepare it at your home by following this simple and quick recipe. If you don’t have an oven in your home, don’t need to be worried; you can easily make it on the stove.
Garlic Bread With / Without Oven
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 2 Baguettes (mini)
- ½ cup Butter (softened )
- 2 tbsp Coriander (chopped )
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- Take softened butter in a bowl.
- Add minced garlic into the butter.
- Take coriander leaves and chop them using a knife and a cutter board.
- Now add this chopped coriander into the butter and mix them well.
- Then add black pepper to it.
- Here’s the yummy garlic butter ready to apply to the bread.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Take a piece of bread and cut it into thick slices.
- After that, apply the garlic butter by using a knife on one side of the bread.
- Now take a baking tray and place these garlic bread into the tray.
- Place the tray in a preheated oven for about 10 to 12 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, check the bread to see if it’s wholly baked, then remove the tray from the oven.
- Super crunchy and yummy garlic bread is ready to serve.
- If you don’t have an oven, you can also toast them on the stove.
- Take thick bread slices and spread the butter on each side of the bread.
- Take a pan and put it on the stove
- Turn on the stove on a low to medium flame.
- Place the bread slice on the pan and toast it until it becomes crispy and changes into light brown.
- Flip the other side so that it cooks well.
- Remove the bread slice from the pan when it gets cooked properly.
- Super yummy and crispy garlic bread is ready to serve.