New York cheesecake is recognized for its creamy, satiny texture. It’s decadently opulent, dense, and tall with a flat top but fluffy in texture. A generous amount of sour cream also distinguishes it, which adds a unique creamy and sour taste to it.
The New York Cheesecake is easy to make, and it’s so delicious that everyone loves to eat it twice.
Surprisingly, this is one of the most accessible cakes to make. Just follow this recipe that is specially adapted for your home kitchen. You’ll proudly slice up the best cheesecake you’ve ever baked!
So, let’s get started to make the yummiest delicacy in our kitchen and amaze our loved one with its taste.
New York cheesecake
For a dressing if you want:
- 200 grams Raspberries
- 40 grams Granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp. Water
- In a bowl take 120 grams of biscuits of your choice. Cracked and crushed them finely.
- Add 60 grams of melted butter in the crushed crackers and mix well until crumbled.
- Completely cover the outer pan with the foil.
- Cool the biscuit mix in a fridge.
- Add 120 grams of granulated sugar and whisk well until sugar completely dissolve in the cream cheese.
- Add 200 grams of sour cream and whisk well.
- Crack two eggs in the cream cheese and whisk well all the ingredients.
- Add 2 tbsps. Of corn starch and 1.5 tbsps. Vanilla extracts and mixes well.
- Cut a ¼ of lemon and squeeze well in the cream cheese batter or ½ tsp. of lemon juice in the mixture.
- Bake the cake on 180 °C conventional for 30 min.
- After 30 min, reduce the oven to 150°C and bake for 30 min more.
- After 30 Min, turn off the oven and leave cheesecake in the oven for 1 hour.
- Cool the cake and refrigerate it for 6 hours.
- In another bowl take 200 grams of frozen raspberries. Add 40 grams of granulated sugar along with 1 tbsp. Water. Cover it with cling film and microwave 4 min.
- Pour the raspberries mix in another bowl through the fine sieve.
- Sieve well the raspberries jam to remove seeds.
- Cut the piece of the cake gently and serve with the raspberries syrup and enjoy the yummiest New York cheesecake.