This yummy tomato soup is enough for your taste buds
As we all know, soup is full of nutrients as it combines meat, vegetables, and other food materials. Tomato soup is counted as one of the yummiest and most delicious soups full of nutrients and taste. You can easily prepare it in your kitchen. You can serve it as a main course at any event.
Delicious Tomato Soup
- Take a pan and put it on the stove on a medium flame.
- Pour olive oil or any cooking oil into the pan
- Add butter to the pan and stir it until it melts well
- After that, add cut pieces of Garlic and chopped onions and saute it until it gets turned into golden colour.
- Cut tomatoes into small pieces and grind them until they become smooth tomato paste.
- You can also use tin pack tomato paste as an alternative.
- When the onion gets turned into golden colour, add tomato paste to it.
- Cook it for a few minutes.
- Add already prepared vegetable stock to this tomato mixture and cook it for a few minutes.
- Add all the spices mentioned in the ingredient section, including chilli flakes and black pepper.
- Further, add sugar and basil leaves to the tomato and stock mixture pan.
- Now stir it well until everything combines perfectly
- Cover the lid and cook this mixture until it gets simmered well.
- When the soupy mixture gets simmered, remove the lid of the pan
- After simmering, turn off the flame
- Remove the basil leaves from the pan and blend them perfectly by using a blender until it gets mixed well and becomes a smooth paste.
- The mouth-watering, super yummy tomato soup is ready for serving.
- Pour the soap into a soup bowl.
- Sprinkle the black pepper as a taste enhancer.
- Heavy cream and basil leaves are spread over the top layer of the soup and are used for garnishing purposes.