This Crispy Chicken Burger is SUPER DELICIOUS! Buttermilk marinated chicken in and dredged in spiced flour. It is a portion of comfort food that will confidently make you happy. This is the food that your kids want to eat, and you want them to eat healthily. Prepare this simplest yummiest and crispiest fried chicken burger at home and satisfied their hunger.
Simple Crispy Fried Chicken Burger
- 500 Grams Chicken (4 Thigh Pieces)
- 4 Burger Buns
- 2 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 Tsp White Pepper
- ½ Tsp Baking Powder
- ½+ ½ Tsp Salt
- ½ Tsp Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Buttermilk
- 2-3 Bay Leaves
- 1 Clove Garlic (Minced)
- ½ Cup Mayonnaise
- ½ Fresh Lime (Squeezed)
- 1 Cup Flour
- 2/3 Cup Corn Starch
- Cooking Oil For Deep Frying
- Fresh Lettuce And Tomatoes
- In a mixing bowl, add 2 tsp. Of onion powder, 1 tsp. Garlic salt, 1tsp. White pepper, ½ tsp. Salt, ½ tsp. Baking powder and ½ tsp. Of brown sugar. Mix the spices well.
- In a cling film, put the pat dry chicken, sprinkle the spices on both sides.
- Cover the spiced chicken with cling film and pound it well to flatten.
- In a large mixing bowl, crack 2 whole eggs and whisk well add ½ tsp. Of salt.
- Marinate the chicken for 24 hours or at least 2 hours before cooking.
- For dip sauce. Take ½ cup of mayonnaise; add 1 clove of minced garlic in it. Squeezed half fresh lime juice and mix well. Place the dip aside.
- In a flat plate add 1 cup of flour, 2/3 cup of corn starch (flour), and prepared spice mix and mix well.
- Add cooking oil in a deep cooking pan and heat it over medium-high heat for frying.
- Take a chicken thigh to coat it with the flour spice mix, tap to remove excess flour, and add to hot oil for fry.
- Place a grill pan on the stove over medium heat.
- Divide the burger buns into half and toast it on the grill pan until golden brown.
- You can also add ketchup, mustard sauce, and tomatoes to make it fancy for your kids too.