Cookies — when we want something tasty but chocolate chip cookie – come to mind when we want tastier and chocolate flavour. The cookies are consisting of mainly sugar, flour, fat, eggs, and chocolate. It is a little pack loaded with the goodness of all the things we want.
Cookies are the best equalisers of all baked goods because there is so much fancy stuff out there. The Ultimate chocolate cookies are the best as it has pockets of melted chocolates due to chocolate chunk which explode in the mouth with the chocolate chips. It has a gooey centre and the crunchy outside. It is the full power pack of all yummy flavours. We assure you that you will never jump to any other cookie recipe once you have it.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Measuring Spoons
- Mixing Bowls
- Measuring cups
- Stainless steel mesh strainer
- Parchment paper
- baking pan
- Cutting Board
- In a medium bowl, add 1 cup of plain with ¾ cup of all-purpose flour, 2 tsp. kosher salt and 1 tsp. Sift them together. Baking soda and set aside.
- In a pan add 1 Cup of butter and melt to get a toasty and nutty flavour over medium heat/flame. Bring the butter in the pan to a boil by stirring it frequently. The milk solids start to toast and brown, give the butter a gorgeous and nutty brown colour and flavour. As this begins, ensure to stir it constantly so the butter gets brown evenly.
- When the butter in the pan has turned nutty brown, remove it from the heat instantly and pour it into a large measuring cup and allow it to cool down for a while, and carefully add little water to the butter to bring it back up to 1 cup of liquid.
- Set aside the nutty butter to cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl add 1 cup of dark brown sugar and ½ Cup of white sugar that will enhance the flavour and texture of the cookie. Add 2 tsp. Vanilla and 1 tsp. Espresso powder to boost up the flavour. Add 1 Cup of prepared nutty golden brown liquid butter and cream all the ingredients together until light and fluffy.
- Add the sifted dry ingredients, about 1/3 at a time, and beat until incorporated.
- Scoop the cookie batter onto a baking sheet lined with medium-sized mounds.
- For the best flavour, cover and refrigerate them for an hour or, better, chill overnight. You can bake them immediately; the flavour will be equally delicious.
- Bake the cookies by placing on distance on the baking tray as it spreads at 180°C (350°F) for 12-14 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 2-3 minutes and transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely and enjoy.