Make your mood cozy and happy with this yummy mug of cookies
Mug cookies are super yummy and quick food for fulfilling your hunger. You can easily be prepared in your home’s kitchen within 15 minutes. You can serve it to your family and kids with the evening tea. You can store them easily for about two weeks in an airtight container and give them to your kids for their recess time.
Mug Cookie In Microwave
- Take a mug and wash it properly.
- After washing, dry it.
- Add white and brown sugar to the mug.
- Stir it continuously.
- Add melted butter, vanilla essence, and a pinch of salt to the mug and mix them well.
- Now pour egg yolk into a mug and mix it well.
- Take baking soda and all-purpose flour.
- Please put it in the mug and stir it well until a thick paste is formed
- Add chocolate chunks to the batter and mix it until it gets combined perfectly.
- Now press the batter to make it even.
- Further, add cookies over the top layer of the batter.
- Now place this mug in a microwave for about a minute.
- After baking, removes it from the microwave.
- The delicious mug cookie is ready to serve.
If you want to make your mug cookies soft and smooth, then microwave them for only a few seconds to a minute.
Let them cool for about 5 to 10 minutes before serving so that it tastes good and becomes mouth-watering. Some Health Benefits Of Cookies: Some significant health benefits of cookies are as under: We all know that cookies contain butter and carbohydrate, which are a good source of energy and boost immunity.
Cookies are best for leisure time hunger, especially for kids.
Cookies are a high source of protein, minerals, and fibres.