Every single Sunday begins with a pancake. These are the ultimate breakfast you want. These pancakes are soft and so fluffy that they melt in your mouth.
Pancakes are an American classic breakfast and brunch. Tables would simply be incomplete without fluffy pancakes piled high and served with syrup, butter, and all of your topping favorites.
These are good with hot tea and coffees as well.
A Simple Recipe of Fluffy Pancakes
- In a large bowl sift one and ½ cups flour, add 4 tbsps. Of baking powder and salt. Mix all ingredients well and set to the side.
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients. Fold the batter together until there are no large lumps.
- For cooking pancakes heat a heavy-based pan like cast iron over medium-low heat.
- Add a little butter and ⅓ cup of the pancakes batter in a hot pan.
- Cook the fluffy pancake for 2-3 minutes and flip to another side.
- Serve the fluffy pancakes, stacked high topped with butter and maple syrup. Enjoy.