A creamy textured dessert with soft with
This is the greatest vanilla cake recipe I’ve ever tried. A traditional butter cake with Japanese techniques for the plushest, velvety, and most delicious yellow cake you’ve ever tasted. This bakery-style cake stays fresh and moist for four days, which is unheard of!
Fluffier, tastier, and less oily than classic vanilla cakes, far moister than traditional sponge cakes, and easier to prepare — and the same batter makes ideal Vanilla Cupcakes.
Classic Vanilla Cake
For Sponge Cake:
- 2 ⅓ cup Flour (all-purpose (290 gm))
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ cup Butter (softened (115 gm))
- 1 ½ cup Sugar ((300 gm))
- 3 Eggs
- ½ cup Oil ((120 ml) )
- 1 tbsp Vanilla ( extract)
- 1 cup Buttermilk ((240 ml) )
Method To Cook
For the sponge cake:
- In a large bowl, take 2 ⅓ cups of all-purpose flour, 2 tsp of baking powder, ½ tsp of baking soda, and sieve all the ingredients in another bowl.
- Add salt and mix well
- In a separate bowl, take ½ cup of softened butter, 1 ½ cup of sugar, and beat them together to make a cream
- Add one whole egg and beat again until combined
- Repeat the same process for the remaining two eggs
- Add ½ cup of oil and beat until incorporated.
- Add half of the dried flour mixture and beat again until combined
- Add ½ cup of buttermilk and beat again
- Repeat the process for the remaining flour mixture and buttermilk and beat until batter get smooth
- Divide the batter between two 8 inches (20 cm) round cake pans
- Bake them at 350o F (175o C) for about 40 minutes or until the toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean
- Allow the cakes to cool for 5-10 minutes in the pan
- Release them from the pan and let them cool completely and keep them aside
- Now add 1 ¼ cup of icing sugar through sieving so that the lumps don’t form.
- Add 2 tsp of vanilla extract and beat until smooth and creamy
- Take ½ cup of cold heavy cream in a separate bowl and whip to stiff peaks