Chocolate mousse is a creamy and fluffy dessert that is the party night classic in French dining.it is the classic bakery recipe to make. You have to break eggs, separate the whites and yolks and melt yolks and folding, folding, and fold. But what if I tell a super amazing eggless chocolate mousse recipe for satisfying your sweet craving and amaze your family and friends with your cooking as well as baking skills. The yummy two-ingredient chocolate recipe is undoubtedly for you. It also makes an excellent dessert for dinners with special guests.
2 ingredient chocolate mousse recipe
- Mixing Bowls
- Hand Mixer
- Cutting Board
- In cooking, pan adds water and heat it to boil for the double boiler to melt chocolate.
- Take 200 grams of good quality Semi-sweet dark chocolate and finely chopped it into pieces.
- When chocolate completely melts and super silky ganache is formed, please remove it from the pot. Let the Ganache cool for 5-10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add 300 ml of chilled whipping cream and beat well until fluffy and soft peak form.
- Fill the piping bag with the mousse and pipe it into serving cups.
- For best taste chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours before serving.
- Enjoy light, fluffy, creamy, and chocolaty mousse to satisfy your craving.